Monday, April 27, 2009

Seomun Market

Last weekend I went to Seomun Market for the first time with Christine and Brendan. It's definitely an experience! They sell everything and anything you could ever want. I was definitely on the hunt for a pan... maybe sheets... and a plant or two!

We definitely saw some interesting things in our wanderings...

Picking out veggies for our cookout!

Eek! Fresh squid! They were everywhere...

Even worse... gigantic fresh octopus soaking in a broth of some sort... yuck.

It was such a beautiful day for a market run!

It was a very productive trip! I got a beautiful purple orchid and some veggies. However, the saddest part of the trip was the animal section... I should've taken a picture of it... They had the cutest puppies for sale... to eat. I wanted to take one home. Unfortunately, not only do I not have any money... but pets are not allowed in my building. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment