Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Favorite class

I know you're not supposed to have favorites, but it's really hard not to with these kids. They're just so good and cute! They're my Level 3-ers. They're just learning how to make paragraph stories and complete sentences, and use words like "happy" and "baseball" and "school" a lot. haha.

Here's a little example of how good they are...



I pulled out my camera and they started yelling for "jumping pictures." haha. Well, how can you say no to faces like these?

Rachel in the front, Sally next to her, Dean spreading his arms wide (their english names, of course)

Danny is my rambunctious student... he's the one on the table. (But he's a really good kid)

Teacher and students!

Tomorrow is a Korean holiday called "Children's Day" and kids get gifts from their parents! Well, my gift to my students was a game day! (Mostly because they were so good and finished their work early!) So here's a little snippit of me teaching them "Go Fish."

2 comments:

  1. Elise, I love it! ... I was actually just heading over to your blog to ask how the teaching was going, so am happy to have a positive update on that front!

    I miss you girly, but from the blog, it sounds like you made the right decision and things are falling into place nicely over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the mushroom at the end of the video! ^_^ it cracked me up. i miss you friend!!! SO much! love you!

    ReplyDelete