Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Subbing

I got to work at a university today! My friend was sick and needed a substitute for her class at her university. ^^

Obviously, it was only temporary, but it was so nice! It was a really great change from teaching little children. Honestly, the college students' levels were lower than my 2nd graders... but their participation was so much better!

It really revived in me my desire to teach at a university level. Even if I never actually become a professor... I would like to teach people that age. It's more comfortable for me. I don't have such a "bubbly" personality that little children find appealing, so at times, drawing out the kids to learn and have fun can be difficult.

I really hope I can work with teaching adult students in the future...!

No comments:

Post a Comment