Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Scary Experience

There's a Korean proverb that says "Men are wolves." It's true.

A few nights ago I was out with my coworker and other friends at one of our favorite hang-outs, and had one more drink than I should've. But I was with friends so I figured it was ok.

There was also a friend of theirs that was there. They really talked him up and they trusted him, so I trusted him. When we all parted ways, they had him walk me home because he lived close by me.

Well, walking home was fine up until the point where he started to get too friendly. When we got to my apt he got WAY too friendly. He wasn't listening to "no" or anything that sounded like it.

Thankfully I was able to eventually get him to leave but not after being sufficently traumatized.

That will not happen again and I definitely plan to be more careful in the future. I am not trusting people--specifically men--that I don't know. My friend Jin was pissed that I didn't call the police... and has now given me their number. ^^ Let's just hope I never have to use it.

To my girl friends... please be careful! To my guy friends... please help protect us!

No comments:

Post a Comment